Hey guys! Just recently, Brittany from Painting the World Pink… With A Makeup Brush nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Big thanks goes out to you Brittany! Let’s get started with the questions, shall we?
1.) What is your favorite go to look when you’re on the go?
– When i’m on the go, I simply apply a little bit of powder, eye liner, mascara and last but not least, a little bit of lip gloss or lip balm!
2.) Where do you buy most of your makeup?
– As a high school student, I am currently on a budget, so usually I buy most of my makeup from drugstores and occasionally, sephora (only when I saved up a bit!).
3.) Was there ever a day you thought your makeup looked flawless! But one step outside and it turned out to be …. Not so flawless..?
– YES YES YES! I don’t know why, but this honestly happened more than once! 😦
4.) What are some of your makeup pet peeves?
– Too thick eyebrow makeup with mismatched shade or thin, messy eyebrow work. Gotta have that eyebrow game strong!
5.) Do you like ostentatious make-up or prefer a more neutral/natural look?
– Depends on where I am headed to but during school days, I prefer keeping it to a neutral/natural makeup look!
6.) What’s a makeup product you would recommend to anyone and everyone to try? (Lipsticks, blushes, brushes, eye-shadow etc…)
– At the moment, I am currently loving my liquid clean finish foundation from Rimmel, so I would definitely recommend that! Also, you can never go wrong with purchasing an Urban Decay Naked Palette!
7.) Do you have a favorite beauty blogger, youtuber or Instagramer? If so who and why?
– MICHELLE PHAN! (fangirl mode on!)
– Lauren Conrad
These ladies have inspired me to a whole new level, they are the reason why I do what I do!
8.) Are you picky when it comes to buying makeup products?
– I’m currently still discovering and exploring different products so I would say that I am not as picky but I know that I’m headed in that direction!
9.) How or where do you get your makeup inspiration?
– Watching my fave makeup gurus on youtube and reading a lot of beauty magazines and books (especially Lauren Conrad’s)!
10.) What’s your favorite lipstick?
– Like I said, I’m still currently discovering and exploring and honestly, I haven’t found a favorite one yet. I’m still on the hunt!
Here are my questions:
1.) What is your favorite makeup brand?
2.) Which do you prefer for your makeup purchases: makeup stores or drugstores?
3.) What is the makeup store/drugstore do you visit and buy from the most?
4.) What is the best makeup brand out there (your opinion)?
5.) At what age did you start or realize your love for makeup?
6.) Which do you prefer: pencil, gel or liquid eyeliner?
7.) In a week, how often do you apply makeup?
8.) This year, how often have you tried going out with no makeup on?
9.) Lipstick or Lip stain?
10.) Who are the top 5 youtube beauty gurus in your opinion?
Last but not least… Here are my beautiful nominees:
alexcoopergrieve (Little City Bigger Dreams)
Sarah loves makeup
Party Planning in Stilettos
Beauty By Burdess
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they have set you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people
Ladies, always remember to stay beautiful and share your beauty with the world!