Hey beautiful people! For the past few months (of being idle), I was able to test out new makeup products and for the first time, I was able to try out e.l.f. cosmetics. I’ve heard wonderful things about e.l.f from friends so purchasing their goodies brought my excitement to a whole new level! Overall, I have nothing but good reviews towards e.l.f. products and for this review, I will be talking about e.l.f.’s Mineral Face Primer.
*** DISCLAIMER: My review of this product only reflects my personal thoughts and opinions and by no means am I talking on behalf of other users of this product.
Shall we get started? Let’s go!
Let’s start with e.l.f’s claims:
1. Mineral Face Primer can transform your face into a flawless and smooth canvas-like appearance.
2. Prevents oiliness, flaky dryness, enlarged pores and fine lines.
3. Sets makeup evenly for a long lasting wear and satin-like finish.
My Thoughts on their claims:
1. Yes! This primer will definitely leave your skin looking flawless and smooth! I can’t praise this enough for doing such a good job with smoothness. I’m honestly just so impressed with how smooth and flawless my face is after application!
2. Not to sound like I’m bragging but, I’ve never really had problems with enlarged pores and so this wasn’t my priority in terms of using this product as well as fine lines. Therefore, I really can’t say much about this other than what I’ve heard from other users. As for other users that focused on covering up fine lines and enlarged pores, they definitely praised and were impressed with how well this primer dealt with pores and fine lines.
All I can say is that this primer will honestly keep you from problems with flaky dryness! Having said that, my thoughts on oiliness may not be much of a praise. I suggest that you apply a minimal amount just to ensure that oiliness will not be a problem!
3. Finally… YES, YES, YES! This primer will definitely help your makeup last for a LONG time! Not only that but, it will give you a satin-like finish and that is definitely not a lie!
After a month and a half of using this primer, I can honestly say that this has become my go-to primer and applying this alone can is enough to look your best! I’ve never praised a product this much… this primer is the first!
Take my word for it, I really recommend this primer! (Oh! And did I mention? This cost me $6.00 only!)
Hype me: Lookbook