September is officially done! It seemed like it was just yesterday when September started, but as cliche as this is, time does go by fast! As the title suggests, I picked out some few things that became my favourite items during the month of September. I would like to share these items with you guys in hopes that maybe you too, will find something that’ll work. I hope you guys had an amazing September and wish you guys the best for October!
- Vaseline Lip Therapy – Helped keep my lips super hydrated for this Autumn month
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser – I decided to look for a more permanent facial routine and this became my starting point. Not bad for a trial facial cleanser. It helped clear my face.
- Fresh Rose Face Mask – Made my face smoother.
- Lahavane NY – Due to my love for chokers I decided to purchase myself a wish wrap that I can play around with. More looks with this choker in the future… stay tuned!
- Bellápiere Brow Powder – Kept my brows on fleek!
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil – Great with outlining! Aids my Bellápiere on keeping my brows on point!
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick – I use this on the daily. My go to for dark colour lippie season!
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette – Ahhh, dark colours for this Autumn. Who doesn’t love the Naked Palette for this?
- NYX Matte Finish – Definitely keeps my makeup looking matte all day. Great for the Autumn season.
- Marc Anthony Argan Oil of Morocco – Good enough for keeping my hair smooth.
- Maybelline Fit Me Hydrate + Smooth Foundation – Great product. Keeps my makeup looking smooth.
I’ve linked the product sites for you. Go check them out if you find any of these interesting. Let me know if you’ve used any of these products, how well it worked for you and if you have better product suggestions!
Until next time!
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @riajosellee