It’s hard to believe that October is coming to an end! It feels like it was just yesterday when October had begun. I guess with the amount of school work that I’ve been doing, I completely lost track of time. But anyways, like I said, October was filled with A LOT of school work for me, which is why I haven’t blogged much for this month. Reading week was just not enough for me to catch up with all the work that I had to do. But despite how stressful the month of October was for me, there were a lot of little good things that had occurred. One of the things that I definitely enjoyed during this month was finding products that I enjoyed using. I want to share with you guys these products so that you may eventually try it out for yourself! I hope your October was awesome and I wish you all the best for November!
- got2b Glued blasting Freeze Spray – This past month, I decided to curl my hair more often and this hairspray did an excellent job in keeping it curly up until the next day. Even through days where it was windy and rainy, the curls were kept in tack. It was absolutely amazing!
- Marc Anthony: Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco Treatment – For my September favourites, I also included a Marc Anthony hair product. Both are Moroccan Argan Oil but the previous one was the dry styling one that came in a spray bottle. I would have to say that I like this one better. It comes in a form of oil drops and it smells amazing! Its also a lot better working through my hair with this one and it gave my hair that glossy frizz-free look. Aside from that, it was also light weight. I also used this product tho work through my curls.
- Celkin Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipe with Vitamin – I typically use Simple’s cleansing wipes to remove makeup but this time around, my mom decided to have me try this one out. I have to say, I still prefer my Simple wipes but these are also pretty good. It does a good job of removing makeup with just one wipe. I believe my mom bought this from Walmart but you can also get these from Namie’s which I’ve linked for you.
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Ruby in Cruella – I typically don’t use a lot of dark red lippies but I wanted to change it up a bit. So this past month, I’ve stayed away from my other lip products and decided to use up my NARS lippie. This lippie is so darn amazing! It gives you that nice bold matte look and it lasts for hours! Not only that, but it also doesn’t transfer! I fell in love with this lippie and am excited to purchase more! This lippie will definitely now be my Autumn go-to!
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Persistence – Even though the Fall season calls for dark lippies everyday, my often haggard look don’t match that quite well. October was a particularly busy month for me and I had days where I just didn’t want to put much makeup on. During those days, this lippie helped supplement that “no makeup-makeup look” and worked out great, as always.
- Bellápierre Contour and Highlight Kit – So like I said, there were days during this month where I didn’t want to look over done with makeup. But at the same time, I couldn’t stay away from contouring so this kit did a great job in making my contouring look subtle and natural.
- Sephora “Flatter Yourself” Contour Brush Set – Loved working with these brushes whenever I contour.
- The Nudes palette by Maybelline – My go to palette for subtle/natural makeup looks.
So there you go! I hope you guys enjoy this post and let me know if any of these products interests you or if you’ve tried any of these products before. I would really love to hear your feedback. Also, if you have product recommendations don’t hesitate to let me know by commenting down below!
Until next time!
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @riajosellee